With two modes of action, INDEX? liquid at-plant insecticide is an insecticide that delivers broad spectrum, in-furrow control of rootworms and seed-attacking pests.
- For use in field corn, seed corn, sweet corn and popcorn
- Performs as well as granular insecticide standards
- Outperforms bifenthrin-only based products on corn rootworms
- Optimizes liquid insecticide control
- Available in a closed-handling application system only
- Labeled on narrow row spacing including 15-inch and twin rows
- Provides flexibility and convenience
- No soil or post-applied herbicide restrictions
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
INDEX is a Restricted Use Pesticide.