DURHAM Ornamental 7.5
DURHAM? Ornamental 7.5? is a soil surface treatment for control of snails and slugs around ornamentals, labeled small fruits and berries, citrus and labeled vegetables.
- Labeled specifically for use in ornamentals, listed small fruits and berries, citrus and listed vegetables
- For application as a barrier around gardens or individual plants
- For best results, evenly distribute in a 1 ft. wide area
- Active Ingredient: Metaldehyde 7.5%
- Sand core granules coated with active ingredient
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.