ACROPOLIS? fungicide provides substantial disease reduction of frogeye leaf spot and delivers yield benefits over untreated control and competitive standards, with excellent consistency in performance and crop safety.
- ACROPOLIS rate for frogeye leaf spot in soybeans (rate per acre: 20-23 fl. oz.)
- Apply at early pod fill (R3 soybean growth stage)
- Make a second application after 15 days dependent upon the severity of disease pressure
- Label allows two applications per year
- Apply the higher rate and reduce interval between applications when disease pressure is severe
- Apply in a minimum of 10 gallons of spray suspension per acre by ground sprayer or in a minimum of 5 gallons per acre by aircraft
- Ensuring coverage in canopy penetration improves results
- Do not make more than one application of this product before alternating with fungicides with a mode of action other than Group 1 and 3
- Two effective modes of action: tetraconazole and thiophanate-methyl
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
Acropolis is a trademark of Sipcam Agro USA.